Restoration Insurance Claims Consulting services
Real Estate & Insurance Agent/Certification & Repairs
If you need to file a homeowner’s insurance policy claim to repair roof damage due to hail or high winds, the process can be confusing. When you work with Capital Roofing & Restoration you should know that we have the expertise to help walk you through this process from start to finish. We can also help you with a roof inspection, which your insurance carrier will require before they approve a claim.
Not only can having a trusted Denver roofing company on your side make the insurance claim process easier, it can also help make the process a lot less stressful.
Our company has years of experience in helping local homeowners with this very type of issue.
Tips for Filing an effective Roof Damage Insurance Claim:
- If the area has recently endured a storm and you can see roof damage from the ground, you’ll want to contact an experienced roofing company right away. Remember- ignoring problems won’t make them go away. It’s also worth mentioning that you may only have a small window of time where you’ll be able to file a hail damage claim. If you miss the deadline, you’ll need to pay for the repairs yourself.
- Although it may be your first instinct to climb up onto your roof to try to assess the damage yourself, this is not advised. Not only do you run the risk of falling and hurting yourself, you’re also likely to miss a lot of things that a trained professional will know to look for. Our company provides free roof inspections for hail damage. When you call our company, we’ll provide you with an honest, up-front assessment along with a recommended course of action. We’ll also provide you with a free written repair estimate.
- Once your claim has been filed, your insurance carrier will likely want to have an insurance adjuster come to your home to do another inspection. When you work with Capital Roofing & Restoration we’ll make sure we’re there for this appointment, so we can discuss our findings with the person that’s sent out by your insurance company. It’s always a lot easier to get everything approved in one single appointment, which is why you’ll want to have a Denver roofer onsite when the appointment happens.
- When the appointment is over, the adjuster will write up an estimate. They’ll also let you know if they’ll send you a check or whether they’ll send the check directly to the Denver roofer you choose to work with.
- From there, you’ll simply need to coordinate with your roofer to schedule the roof. When you work with Capital Roofing & Restoration, we’ll take care of any permitting that the city may need.
The good news is that the roof hail damage insurance claim process isn’t as complicated as it may sound. At Capital Roofing & Restoration, we’ll be sure to answer any questions you have along the way. We’ve guided hundreds of local homeowners through roof damage insurance claims, and it’s our goal to make your claim go as smoothly as possible.