Wind Damage Insurance
Your home is the most precious thing for you, and we know how much you care about your living place. However, some unfavorable weather conditions like storms can blow away your roof and damage your nest. When wind damage occurs, then you need someone by your side who not only provides you high-quality repair, but also assist you in filing the insurance claim.
Process For Filing an Insurance Claim
Wind damage, can damage both your roof and the accessories in it and the only solution for this is wind damage roof insurance and state-of- the-art roofing and restoration services. At Capital Roofing and Restoration, we understand that it is very frustrating to experience wind damage to your roof. None of us want to deal with the red tape of the insurance companies. Don’t worry; this won’t happen to you if you have selected us to assist you. Our roofers will take charge and assure that all the procedures go smoothly and in a stress-free manner. We do know that filing for wind damage shingles insurance claims can be confusing and irritating, but stay calm knowing or experts will make the process easy to bare.
Before applying for wind insurance coverage, you must know what it includes. Below,are a few forms of wind damage to roofing shingles that are covered by wind damage roof insurance claims:
• Torn or curled shingles
• Blown off shingles
• Exposed nails
• Broken shingles seals
• Leaking roof
• Loose shingles
Process For Filing Wind Insurance Coverage Is A Step By Step Procedure and It’s Very Easy:
1. Take all the pictures and document of any damage which is visible from the ground and then record the date of the storm. To support this, you can also collect some details from the internet.
2. Call us and we will come for a full property inspection.
3. We will contact the wind damage insurance company directly and file your claim.
4. An insurance adjuster inspection will be requested.
5. In case your claim is denied; we’ll meet the insurance adjuster in person.
6. After the approval, you will be getting two payments one as the cost of damaged materials and the other as the cost of the contractor.
7. Once you have all the documents, then your repair work will start. If you need any more details, then you can call us now. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in filing the wind damage insurance claim.
Insurance for Wind Damage
If you have recently filed a claim with your insurance company, received an insurance settlement or would just like to know whether it makes sense to pursue an insurance claim, Capital Roofing & Restoration and our claims specialists are here to help.
Call us today at (720) 542 -8715 and an insurance claims specialist will be able to help very quickly.